Walk Your Dog With Love is the easiest harness in the world to adjust and put on. When you get your new harness you’ll receive a link to this video; watch it again, then. If you’re old-school, there are written directions with diagrams below it.
- Please note the "Scooch & Set" for proper fit. This is very important.
- Once you find where you like the slidy side, "Set" it as described in the video. Now your harness is custom-tailored for your dog.
- We want it "right" not "tight". Right means snug, 2-4 fingers can fit under the harness at the shoulder (where the reflective material is). See this on the video.
- Because the harness pulls from one side, it 'bows' and 'gaps', and it doesn't look even. This is normal, and how it is meant to look.
- The 'gap', when the harness 'bows' out, is part of the design. Don't tighten the harness because of it. The material, and your dog, are flexible; it isn't supposed to fit like skin-tight spandex.
- You also might need to adjust it a few times to get it "just right".
Prefer to print these instructions? Please click here! Instructions will open in a new tab.
IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE IT LOOKS ON TEDDY, BELOW
NOW CLIP ON THE LEASH AND AWAY YOU GO!
7 GREAT STYLES TO SUIT EVERY KIND OF DOG WALKING